International sales managers in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia
- New customers development;
- Consumer maintenance, training and after-sales service;
- Market activities planing and execution;
- Market studying report and requirement feeding back.
- 90% time working in local country. Be able to travel across China
and the country;
- Bachelor degree with a major in marketing or equivalent, work
experience in medical equipment industry will be preferred;
- Good written and verbal skills in English;
- Be familiar with the environment and terrain of the local country;
- Be good at human communication.
Job treatment and benefit
- Annual bonus (due to the sales) - Staff tourism
- Vacation with pay - Stuff training